The church receives a number of requests annually from people looking for relatives that might be buried in St. Patrick's churchyard.
Burials in the churchyard ceased around 1931, apart from family graves with reserved interment spaces. Burials subsequent to that year are likely to have been in the current Parish cemetery, located on Welwick Road some ten minutes walk from the church. It is under the jurisdiction of the Patrington Parish Council, not St. Patrick's Church. Enquiries about locations of graves in the cemetery should be made to the Clerk to the Parish Council. Enquiries about records of funerals in the church may be made to the Minister or to the PCC Secretary.
Interment of ashes can still be made in the churchyard in certain circumstances. Sites for interment are along the south and west side of the churchyard.
The parish cemetery on Welwick Road.